Poll: Who Wins This One?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mayfield
51.85%
Beechwood
48.15%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beechwood vs Mayfield (KHSAA 2A State Championship)
(11-27-2022, 12:39 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 11:40 PM)rookie57 Wrote: Thanks to Admin for adding the poll

(11-26-2022, 09:59 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote: If this were a Hollywood movie, Mayfield, with all that community has been through in the past year, would score a touchdown as time expires to pull off the win.  But his isn't Hollywood.  Mayfield is in the unusual position of not having as much experience on the big stage of the finals as their opponent, and I think Beechwood's defense will be a little bit too much for the Cardinals.  I'll take the Tigers 24-14.
Come on Walt, we need u in our corner, believe baby!

I am pulling for you guys.   I have nothing against Beechwood.  They've always treated us well in our series (except for usually beating us every time but one).  But it would mean a lot to the Mayfield community, after all they've been through, if they could pull this one off.  I hope my prediction is off and y'all bring it home.  I certainly won't be shocked if you do.  Good luck.
It really would be a great thing for our town to bring that trophy home, it’s been a ruff year for so many here, thanks
[-] The following 3 users Like rookie57's post:
  • 64SUR, Walt Longmire, Westside
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beechwood vs Mayfield (KHSAA 2A State Championship) - by rookie57 - 11-27-2022, 02:56 AM