Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
14 region preseason Top 5 Teams,coaches, Players
(10-19-2022, 06:52 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 09:16 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: Catspause is out with its annual UK and high school preview magazine.

The top 10:

1 Leslie
2 Perry
3 Letcher
4 Owsley
5 Knott
6 Estill
7 Hazard
8 Wolfe
9 Breathitt
10 Powell

Players:

1 Courtney Hoskins, Leslie, Sr
2 Abby Maggard, Hazard, Sr
3 Carly Smith, Owsley Jr
4 Keira Couch, Letcher, Jr
5 Emily Neace, Perry, Jr
6 Kiley Gayheart, Perry, Jr
7 Jaylen Whitt, Letcher, Jr
8 Presley Fletcher, Knott, Jr
9 Mykyra Caudill, Powell, Jr
10 Emma Napier, Leslie, Sr

I believe Gayheart went back to Knott but was probably too late for this edition to correct.

I personally don’t see how Owsley’s Addie Terry isn’t a top 10 preseason choice based on her contributions to the Lady Owls last season. The freshman is a very good player.
Who would you replace with Terry then?

(10-18-2022, 09:57 PM)WWW Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 09:16 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: Catspause is out with its annual UK and high school preview magazine.

The top 10:

1 Leslie
2 Perry
3 Letcher
4 Owsley
5 Knott
6 Estill
7 Hazard
8 Wolfe
9 Breathitt
10 Powell

Players:

1 Courtney Hoskins, Leslie, Sr
2 Abby Maggard, Hazard, Sr
3 Carly Smith, Owsley Jr
4 Keira Couch, Letcher, Jr
5 Emily Neace, Perry, Jr
6 Kiley Gayheart, Perry, Jr
7 Jaylen Whitt, Letcher, Jr
8 Presley Fletcher, Knott, Jr
9 Mykyra Caudill, Powell, Jr
10 Emma Napier, Leslie, Sr

I believe Gayheart went back to Knott but was probably too late for this edition to correct.

I personally don’t see how Owsley’s Addie Terry isn’t a top 10 preseason choice based on her contributions to the Lady Owls last season. The freshman is a very good player.
How in world Caudill and Gayheart not in top 5 is a mystery to me. No disrespect to the top 5 but in my opinion they are 2 of the best in region. No way Caudill should be that far down the list. Unbelievable!
Which two players are you gonna take out of the top 5 in order to make room Caudill and Gayheart?
Couch and Neach

Estill Hazard Wolf and Brethitt is not better than Powell either. This may be the weakest Estill team in years. Hazard only has Maggard. Wolf will be pretty good. Brethitt will be weak aswell. I think Wolf Powell and Knott are about equal after your top 4 teams
Messages In This Thread
RE: 14 region preseason Top 5 Teams,coaches, Players - by WWW - 10-19-2022, 09:31 AM