Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
70.00%
Boyd County
30.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Boyd County 9/30
(09-26-2022, 08:23 PM)Brutus Wrote: I respect Greenup’s performance in that game and said so immediately after. But as I predicted before that game there were several reasons for a subpar effort and execution in that contest. Being acquainted with school and community culture helps. The LC program has only won their homecoming game twice in the last decade or so. There’s a good reason that has little to do with who the opposition might be.
Josey, I’ve seen every LC game this season as usual and Greenup is not the best team they’ve played yet. LC’s defense was subpar in that game. Offense was worse. Greenup played great. But I and I think every other LC supporter will be thrilled for a playoff rematch.
And if you’re gonna lean on KHSAA RPI to make a rational argument, II’ll just say bless your heart. Lol
Hilarious!    It doesn’t take much to get y’all’s fur up??????.   If anyone knows about the RPI….and how inaccurate it can be ….it’s Belfry.   10th in RPI in 2019(3A champs).  15th in RPI in 2021(champs).  Get it.   However….trying to downplay Boyd’s schedule….when you have two common opponents ….and they’ve played an extra game against South Point is  disingenuous.   Mason Co. is better than anyone you’ve played too this point.   So….the easy option is to put it in black and white.     Bless y’all’s heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • Brutus
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence County @ Boyd County 9/30 - by 64SUR - 09-25-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Lawrence County @ Boyd County 9/30 - by OutlawJoseyWales - 09-26-2022, 09:28 PM