Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship)
It was nothing but a tough loss for the Tigers. I feel for Tucker, Walt and even Pugh because of the way things turned out. It's awful easy to criticise someone for something like that and Tuck's a big boy, he can handle it.

To the poster that implied that Tuck and Walt don't know what their doing and that they were gonna take their kid(ball) and go home...bye. What those guys know is that it's about the team, not the individuals, and most certainly not the parents and their warped sense of their roll in all of this. Being part of the '90 team and having played with those guys since I was born, they know how the game is to be played. They know that you're gonna make the wrong call sometimes. If they couldn't handle it, they wouldn't have taken the job.

One thing in particular I respect about these guys. they know how to win, and they know how to lose...with class. Mike Hall can't say that, and neither can the people that made asses of themselves at the game the other night by calling out players, coaches and fans from the team they are supposedly there to root because they lost.

School on Sunday!!!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship) - by Big Jim - 06-02-2006, 02:42 PM