Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship)
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:The kids may be classy, but their coach sure as hell isn't, the fans either. Who drives the school bus ALL the way to Paintsville with the long caravan behind them driving thru the city of Paintsville honking their horns. Why do that, I could understand Johnson Central doing that had it been them who beat Paintsville considering the schools are only 2 minutes apart, but Inez and Paintsville, BIG difference. Poor show of sportsmanship on Mike Hall's part and that is one of the reasons I can't stand him. Everyone jumped all over me for dogging him in basketball season, everyone talked about how great of a guy he was and all that BS then he does something like this. I was fine with the loss, I accepted it but this, this just boils the water, that's ridiculous.
Mike is from Paintsville and alot of people in Johnson County were pulling for him....I think his kids wanted to take him back home before heading to Inez. Hell, he beat JC and Paintsville. I say let them do what they want!!!! Congrats Mike and the Cards.
Messages In This Thread
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship) - by Nike Man - 06-02-2006, 09:19 AM