Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes
(09-25-2021, 03:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: “Common sense should tell us that because we are a country of more than 300 million people, those afflicted with Covid-19 are much more likely to be infected by an American citizen than an illegal alien. However, the COVID infection rate among illegal aliens is much higher than it is for American citizens. Our open southern border has contributed to the spread of all COVID variants in this country. “

Illegal aliens are spreading COVID-19 in this country and American citizens, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are also spreading the disease.

Yes, it is very clear there is a false equivalence occurring.  Search your own heart for why you continue doing that.

I agree if you are apprehended you will consent to be vaccinated in processing, or you are deported immediately. 

We do agree on one thing. Big Grin
Everything that I posted is true. Your accusation of false equivalence is a lie. Search your own heart for the reason that you are compelled to lie in post after post. Your implication that I am a bigot is unacceptable.

Both illegal aliens and American citizens are sources of COVID-19 infections. The biggest difference between the groups of people is that illegal aliens have no legal right to enter and remain in this country. NONE. So, every American citizen that is infected by an illegal alien is a victim of the Biden administration's open border policies. Illegal aliens should be deported immediately.

People who are in this country legally but are not citizens should face the same mask and vaccine mandates as the Biden administration is forcing on American military members and many other American citizens.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes - by Hoot Gibson - 09-25-2021, 04:01 PM