Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here
Hunter Biden, the movie. 

In case anybody is still confident that Democrats will nominate The Big Guy to run for a second term, this movie project may shake that confidence. I question the decision to tap Laurence Fox to play Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden, the multi-talented and world-renowned artist, lawyer, and adult entertainment expert, would have been perfect for the title role.

Quote:Laurence Fox to play Joe Biden’s son Hunter in new film

The failed London mayoral candidate Laurence Fox is to play Hunter Biden, the son of the current US president, in a new film, My Son Hunter.
Fox, who rose to fame as an actor in the TV series Lewis, posted a video on his Twitter account declaring that he had been “temporarily uncancelled and asked to don [his] acting shoes again”.

“The Hunter story fascinates me so much,” Fox continued, “especially the vigour with which the mainstream media continue to try and suppress it.”
He added that he “couldn’t resist the offer to enter [Biden’s] world and tell his truth. So on one level we are both being uncancelled: Hunter’s story and Hunter’s truth can finally be told.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debunking Thread: Hunter Biden and More False Claims Debunked Here - by Hoot Gibson - 09-25-2021, 12:47 PM