Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are Trump's followers being conned?
(08-09-2021, 03:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 11:55 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Some striking similarities in the Trump Cult and what you see with indoctrinated evangelicals who continue to financially support these crooked televangelists, years after they have been exposed(Peter Poppov and Jim Bakker are just two of many). I saw a Poppov "Miracle Spring Water" commercial just last night.   I think these people are needing something to fulfill them so bad that they are more than willing to shut off all rational thought just to believe a warm, fuzzy message with zero proof and zero eveidence.  Maybe they are compensating for some kind of loss or trauma in their lives. I used to feel sorry for these poor gullibles but no longer. By refusing to think critically, they deserve what they get.

Write Poppov for your "Miracle Spring Water ," boys ....   lol

The enemy of my enemy is my friend they said. Trump is by no means perfect. Neither were any of the others who served this land as President. He's certainly not the scum bag you and RR are trying to paint. NO amount of jeering and mocking would cause the vast majority of conservatives to question their own faculties. And where proof is concerned, the left who've played both fireman and arsonist, haven't proven so much as a parking violation against MR Trump, much less the more serious of their charges against him. ABTW, though you guys have sidestepped it every single time, the resistance which was formally announced by the media and the CBC, started before his presidency and was fought in plain sight for the world to see. I saw the lack of substance and idiotics and lies which daily represented 'the news.'

Further under Biden's leadership of a sort, all aspects of this nation's business across the board, have taken a nose dive except for an inflation riddled stock market.

In short there's a lot of disgust in the wind about right now. And you can believe the disgust is not limited to self absorbed leftists who have no problem with believing their own lies and rejecting as idiots, anybody who doesn't follow suit. In other words call me arrogant, but I do not feel intellectually inferior to any of the BGR squad, to include RR. But hey, since reality is now subjective, high fives all around!
" Biden's leadership of a sort, all aspects of this nation's business across the board, have taken a nose dive except for an inflation riddled stock market" 
TRT so under your Leader the stock market rise was the best thing to happen to this country since slice bread. Now your enemy is in charge a real American it's not that good it "inflation riddled" See there you go again stretching the truth.
TRT the reason your Leader never got caught the last 4 years he was in charge of the police. The truth will come out but I don't think you will believe it anyway.

Also TRT I forgot your Leader was also in charge of the Jury(Trumpsters in Congress)
"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen," Trump said
Isn't that basically what he wanted Ukraine to do "Just announce an investigation on Biden I will take care of the res"
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Trump's followers being conned? - by vector#1 - 08-09-2021, 04:59 PM