Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Pelosi's Republicans" : Cheney & Kinsinger Prepared to Take Center Stage
(07-27-2021, 08:44 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 12:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Disgraceful , childish House Minority Leader and Trump ball licker, McCarthy, called Adam and Liz "Pelosi's Republicans," as the select committee prepares to get down to the business of investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection by violent MAGA's looking to overthrow the newly-elected government.  I look for Liz to be front and center as a ranking member and someone not only looking to get to the bottom of the insurrection but to get some personal payback as well.  Go get those old, white men, Liz !!!    Liz will give her opening statement tomorrow.  Must see TV!!!

Lizzy Cheney took an axe and gave McCarthy  forty  whacks . When she saw what she had done,  she gave the orange man forty-one !!! "

It wasn't that long ago Liz's Father was Quooter's and TRT'S Hero this is how far Right the Trumpster have gone. The Twins backed the Iraq War all the way to the end even after Jr. said there was no WMD'S the Twins still believed they was. Then the King entered the stage and said he was against the Iraqi War all of a sudden the Twins flip flopped.
The Trumpster Party is getting smaller every day Boy I pray the King runs in 2024.
Liz and Adam are Americans First unlike the Trumpsters who worship the King.
You are once again demonstrating your cluelessness. More intellectual property theft as well, Twin Ticks. Could your small mind not come up with a phrase to include Jetpilot? What a pea brained loser!  Big Grin

A fact that you keep ignoring as you misrepresent my political opinions in post after post is that I hope that Trump does not run in 2024. If DeSantis runs, he will have my support as long as he is in the race. That kind of makes all of your stupid "King" posts seem even more idiotic. Nothing could persuade me to vote for a Communist Chinese enabler like Biden or Harris, but I think that the GOP can do better than nominating a 78-year old Donald Trump in 2024.