Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
U.S. inflation soars in April to 13-year high, CPI shows
(07-17-2021, 08:10 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 04:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 04:40 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you sure about that.

Op-Ed: Gov. Beshear: Largest Budget Surplus in History Adds to Kentucky's Booming Economy | The River City News (rcnky.com)
Yes, I am sure about that. The economy is not booming in Lawrence County or any other part of eastern Kentucky. The economy is better than it was at the peak of the pandemic but it has not fully recovered.
Quooter the economy is BOOMING we are just waiting on that aluminum plant Bevins promised he gave Braidy $15 million of KY'S taxpayer's money but never delivered. I think they are in the same place as the WMDS and Fraudulent Ballots are they just don't exist.
I live in an area where the economy is booming. The area of Kentucky where you live does not have a booming economy and has never really had a booming economy. Democrats have just been successful lowering your expectations.
Quooter you got one thing right there are no democrats so it must be the reason we don't have a booming economy is because of the republicans. Theirs not 1 democrat office holder in the county. But i am not there as of know visiting my second home and it's Booming.
Too much welfare fraud will kill an area's economy. Democrats have destroyed the work ethic in too many eastern Kentucky residents to make it a business friendly area. You have a second home in Kentucky? If so, then the economy is not likely booming there either. If it is not in Kentucky, then it is most likely in a red state like Mississippi, Alabama, or Florida because very few blue states have strong economies.
Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. inflation soars in April to 13-year high, CPI shows - by Hoot Gibson - 07-17-2021, 08:34 PM