Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(06-15-2021, 12:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 12:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 10:46 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 06:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list. (For lying and using multiple accounts to spam the forum.)

Hooter, Cali reopening today, so you can breathe a sigh of relief that your check will come. I know you have been worried that the belt would be tightened with just the Red states paying the bills, but never fear the Blue states will make sure you get to keep your cushy job. 

^^^^
kind of ironic that your reposting of the ignore message would be a prime example of spamming the forum.  

B.  Ready to put up or shut up?

It is idiotic or willful ignorance on your part to ask for proof that red states are doing better than blue states. Red states have all ended cushy federal COVID-19 unemployment benefits. Federal dollars have blue states propped up right now and the rabid lib media are busy fulfilling their role as Ministry of Truth in order to give cover.
Federal dollars pumped into the economy benefit blue states as much, if not more than red states. Virginia and Maryland are prime examples, as 7 or 8 of the 10 most affluent counties in the country are DC suburbs, which are home to large numbers of federal employees and federal contractors. So, even when there is no pandemic, Maryland and Virginia are huge beneficiaries of federal spending. Add to the list of states whose economies are boosted by federal spending states like California, which are home to multiple large military bases and whose colleges receive many large federal research grants.

Some liberals have resorted to citing studies that use data from as far back as 2018 to rank state economies, as if the blue states' mismanagement of the pandemic never happened. As I have said before, people are voting with their feet and with their U-Hauls. The future belongs to the red states, as the blue states are choking their own economies.
Quooter here are the makers and the takers

[/url][url=https://rockinst.org/issue-areas/fiscal-analysis/balance-of-payments-portal/]Balance of Payments Portal | Rockefeller Institute of Government (rockinst.org)

(06-15-2021, 04:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ You're the guy who thinks a political party has all the answers there, projection boy.

I base my perception of current events and government laments on what the Lord has to say about it all. In either case I don't accept the validity of Keynesian economics.
TRT the Lord has spoken and he fired your Dear Leader and hired President Biden
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by vector#1 - 06-15-2021, 05:23 PM