Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why are businesses having trouble finding employees?
(05-05-2021, 09:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 09:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 08:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 08:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So Hooter you lose your job because of the Trump flu, are you running out to get a job at the local Thai restaurant?
Well, I would not be trotting to my mailbox once a month to collect a welfare check if honest work was available, Twin Ticks. You should get a job. Trust me, it would do wonders for your self esteem and it might even diminish your hatred of this country.
Hogwash. You would not trade your cushy check that you lost to Covid for a minimum wage when your family depended on you for more.

I have a job, chief.  Job and a side hustle paying more taxes than your hero.  Of course that ain’t hard. My kid paid more than DJT in his summer job.
I don't believe you, Twin Ticks. It is very unlikely that a supervisor would allow you to serial post on BGR on a company or government computer all day long the way that you do. My guess you post from somebody's basement.
Don’t care if you do. 

Let’s stay on target. You said you’d work for min wage because you have too much pride to trot to mailbox even-though your family would benefit from the unemployment amount.  

You sticking by that disengenious garbage, Hooter?   I think you’re FOS.
It's not a matter of pride, Twin Ticks - it is a matter of conscience. Earning a living is a good habit that I have formed throughout my adult life. You should try it. As for working for minimum wage, I doubt that will ever be my only alternative. I have marketable job skills in multiple areas.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are businesses having trouble finding employees? - by Hoot Gibson - 05-05-2021, 09:48 PM