Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency
(04-23-2021, 01:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: He is ASKING QUESTIONS about RESEARCH TAKING PLACE. And please show the part where he says anything about bleach. Fake news lie. Stay brainwashed and ignorant vector...
They claim there are some nasty side effects from the Trump Flu.
Among them are Dazed, Confused, and Memory Loss but I believe it's in the Kool-Aid

(04-23-2021, 01:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: He is ASKING QUESTIONS about RESEARCH TAKING PLACE. And please show the part where he says anything about bleach. Fake news lie. Stay brainwashed and ignorant vector...
disinfectant is a substance that kills germs on non-living things. The most well-known disinfectant is bleach, which is sodium hypochlorite diluted in water, sometimes with a scent added. ... These, while still needing care in their handling, are less toxic than bleach but can be highly effective disinfectants.Feb 28, 2018
This is literally beyond dumb. I mean galactic-level stupidity. He said ultraviolet light. He didn't say bleach. So simple a caveman can understand it. But not you.
Really don't know what to say but I will try. 

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

Like I said too much Kool-Aid

(04-23-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 12:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: This is a HOAX that has been debunked to hell and back over and over. Only people dumber than the dumbest barnyard animal still fall for it.
What Trump did was cut red tape and get several vaccines in world record time, likely saving millions of lives.
BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.
Thank the Good Lord above he isn't, but this was just a year ago.  We are still dealing with the disaster his administration ignored and complicated with stupidity like this.  

I remember the look on Dr. Birx's face.  Big Grin

If this day he stood up on that podium and said wear a mask to stop transmission you could have cut this mess in half.  But... alas no as @The Outsider said medical improv.  This is a prime example of dereliction of duty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency - by vector#1 - 04-23-2021, 02:11 PM