Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Songs That Must Be Cranked Up Loud(REALLY Loud!) When You're Listening ...
(04-16-2021, 01:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 10:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Me at Work:  "Do you mind if I put on some music?"

My Colleagues:   "Oh sh!t , here we go again! "

I always wondered what would happen if this one was played on a loop and blasted over the speakers at Walmart on Black Friday. 

Someone might die !!!

Seriously, guys, I am the most laid back, easy-going, SOB you'd ever meet.   But when I blast this song , it makes me want to go to bar and start a fight !!!

Here's another SWEET tune that I was blasting one night and the neighbors started throwing rocks at my windows and breaking the glass ( I assumed because they wanted to better hear my classic rock music). So, the next day I went and bought I nice big amplifier . Anything to satisfy the neighbors...

I'm sure you are but still, if I ever met you for a beer in Corbin I would have to show up wearing a football helmet just in case politics came up lol.
Nah, I like you a lot. Politics is just something to argue about in an online forum. It's not something I let get in the way of relationships with family or friends

like you. If that were the case, my mother wouldn't ever invite me to Thanksgiving dinner again.   LOL    
I'd say we would talk sports and music ; politics 

would never come up. Seriously, we ought to do the brewsky thing someday. Maybe there will be a good concert here one day you'll want to see.  I saw 

where Clint Black will be here on July 16 . I may try to take in that one. I w
ould like to see a good rock show before the year's out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Songs That Must Be Cranked Up Loud(REALLY Loud!) When You're Listening ... - by Old School Hound - 04-16-2021, 02:08 PM