Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Sixteen: How Would You Rank the Teams Remaining in the NCAA Tourney?
That’s an impossible task, but here goes anyway, because this is an interesting question.

1. Gonzaga
2. Baylor
3. Alabama
4. Michigan
5. Florida St.
6. Loyola
7. USC
8. Oregon
9. Arkansas
10. Syracuse
11. UCLA
12. Oregon St.
13. Houston
14. Villanova
15. Oral Roberts
16. Creighton

I haven’t seen anything that makes me think Gonzaga is losing before the Final Four, although the USC-Oregon winner could push them in the elite 8.

Baylor-Arkansas looks like a sure bet to me to meet in regional finals, and the Bears look like they have recovered from their COVID problems so I think they are going to Final Four.

I think Loyola wins their region, they are just so fundamentally solid, and that bracket has blown up. The team that scares me there is Syracuse. I really hope they don’t stay hot, I’ve never been able to stand Boeheim.

The final bracket is the overall strongest one left, but I think Alabama is playing well enough to grab two more wins and make their first Final Four, to go along with their football national championship.

That leaves Gonzaga-Alabama and Baylor-Loyola in the finals, with Gonzaga finishing off an undefeated season by edging the Bears in the title game. Now take all this info to Vegas, and watch what happens!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Old School Hound