Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion
(03-23-2021, 02:37 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 12:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If there was massive voter fraud, then the "official" totals are meaningless. China Joe very likely will not finish a single term as president and will be replaced by a woman who never polled higher than 3 percent support during the Democrat primaries. Biden was the "bait" in a fraudulent bait and switch election. Maybe if the bait had been better, Democrats would not have resorted to massive election fraud.

The GOP has no one to blame but themselves for allowing someone like Trump to become the face of the Party.  Biden was elected because of Trump and if Harris becomes President, then the Republicans only need to look in the mirror to see who is to blame. 

You can whine about election fraud forever, but not allowing voter suppression does not equal voter fraud.  Some of you need realize that the Jim Crowe days are over, or at least should be.

My my, what a hole has been left by ceasing to teach high school civics. The GOP had about 17 establishment candidates cued up to compete for the nomination. The PEOPLE had had enough of the monkey puke and went their own way, which was to select DJT. In other words because the GOP had demonstrated their idiocy had not abated, in retaliation the GOP got drove around by the voters they were supposed to represent.  Either way, it's not up to the GOP to decide who the nominee is to be on any given year. That decision is up to the people, and the people only.

Your Jim Crow argument was litigated in the court of public opinion in the mid 20th century, and immediately dealt with legislatively as the result. Democrats are the ones who pushed Jim Crow. I can't say I know how old you are, but I can say you're not old enough to even understand Jim Crow, much less lecture me about it. My generation and the one prior were the ones which had the courage and force of character to defeat the remaining civil rights injustices. For people like you with zero skin in the game to be judging those who actually took care of the problem, is laughably asinine. Voter suppression argument is yet another lie spawned from the bowels of the DNC in order to dupe those like yourself, who're willfully ignorant of accurate history. And I mean it's up to you but you could always try reading about it instead of getting your opinion handed to you the easy way by Rachel Maddow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion - by TheRealThing - 03-23-2021, 03:12 PM