Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Supreme Court Allows Release of Trump's Tax Returns
(02-23-2021, 09:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 06:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I wonder how many more Trumpublicans will be caught in this tax snare. 

This may be totally unrelated, but the timing is convenient. 

Rumor is Cancun Ted is caught in a grift of receiving royalties from his books purchased by a PAC tied to Trump. That will get some FEC love and attention.
By tax snare, I assume that you mean Democrats' weaponization of our government agencies. Meanwhile, an actual, live traitor is occupying the White House. Pedophiles across the country are still celebrating Biden's inauguration.
Again Wrong Way Quooter where's your proof

"It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove..."
If you look at the line above my post, you will notice the posting of a rumor with absolutely no evidence offered. You comrades are nothing but habitual, hypocritical liars.

You have seen videos of China Joe groping little girls and his crackhead son is being investigated for what is euphemistically being referred to as "tax issues." The real issue that by Hunter has peddled his Pop's influence for 30 years and by his own admission splits his income 50/50 with the Big Guy.

I said it is a rumor, I even gave it that qualifier, but you post lies in every single post and act is if they are the Gospel, Hoot.  

wait...wait...wait...didn’t you lecture somebody about making fun of drug issues on another thread?  It is ironic since the rumor is Diaper Don can’t control things because his powder and adderall addiction. Let’s not even bring up Don Jr. Big Grin  

I have seen your disingenuous videos that show no wrongdoing or sexual intention. I have also hear a man admitting he likes the young ones on Howard Stern. Of course we aren’t talking about the alleged Epstein court cases...yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court Allows Release of Trump's Tax Returns - by Cardfan1 - 02-23-2021, 09:55 PM