Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion
(02-08-2021, 05:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 05:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 09:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 08:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Defending Dominion hurts your credibility. Dominion plays a corporate shell game to hide the identities of the guilty.
My Pillow Guy must be back on the crack his time is coming

20210108-dominion-demand-letter-to-michael-lindell.pdf (documentcloud.org)
Comrade vector, why do you think it is taking so long for Dominion to make good on its threat? Your hatred for this country is palpable. Let me help you out. Maybe Dominion has not watched Mike Lindell's documentary. So, I will post a link to it below.

You seem so impatient for the Chinese Communist puppets to persecute patriotic American citizens, I suggest that you contact Dominion and provide them with a link to Lindell's video. Better yet, if you know somebody who writes in standard English, ask them to draft an email or letter for you. Good luck! I am eager for Dominion to drag some of these people in front of a judge and jury.

https://rumble.com/vdlbl7-absolute-proof...-full.html
I watched about 30 minutes the other night.  That is the hardest I have laughed since Rudy tooted in court!!!!   

We do agree.  I can't wait until dominion and smartmatic haul these folks into court under oath.
I don't believe that you watched any of the video. You are the BGR's own boy who cried wolf. You've been caught lying too many time for anybody to take your claims at face value.
what?

Do you think Lindell’s nutso rants have the power to transfer the viewer into a mindless conspiracy zombie? Hellfire, Alex Jones has had more substance behind his wingnut ideas than Lindell.  

Dude, you’re peddling Mike Lindell. You’ve officially driven off the deep end reaching for the last straw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion - by Cardfan1 - 02-08-2021, 06:52 PM