Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leahy, not Roberts, to preside over "impeachment trial"
(01-26-2021, 03:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 02:51 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Right. The tricky part is getting any one of those Republicans or you, to name the crime you keep talking about.
This would be a good place to start

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
I
 think this is the article of impeachment they have accused the Turd of and yes it's a crime
The actions on Jan 6th would not happened without the Turd
The Lincoln assassination would not have taken place if Lincoln had stayed home and not gone to the theater. Being in the general vicinity of a crime does not make one guilty of that crime. 

One thing is for certain, nobody will ever accuse Pedo Joe of getting an audience excited. Bill Clinton used the Biden inauguration as an opportunity to catch up on his sleep.
Well Quooter i don't know where to start with this one but i will try without laughing at you
Lincoln had nothing to do with what happened on jan 6th 2021 in fact he has been dead over 140 years 
What the Turd had done for over 2 months lying about the election to his Flock threaten the SOS of Georgia to steal him enough votes to overturn the vote  we will just have to wait and see if the republicans in the senate care more about there country or there
own selves if this is not a impeachable offense then nothing is just take it out of the constitution
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leahy, not Roberts, to preside over "impeachment trial" - by vector#1 - 01-26-2021, 03:51 PM