Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rats Jumping Off the Trump Train: Diary of a GOP Civil War
(01-14-2021, 02:32 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: There are some solid, principled conservatives that would like to see a post-Trump reconstruction of the GOP  to some resemblance to the Party of Lincoln. 

The Terminator is one of them. Terrific speech .  

(01-14-2021, 02:14 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 01:58 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 01:49 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 01:44 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Evidence is building that Republican Congressmen may have aided and abetted domestic terrorists who laid siege to our nation's capitol. If true, this would be one of the biggest and saddest stories in the nation's history.

There is a ton evidence that has been released. That doesn’t count anything the FBI is getting from witnesses or massive conservative sites who allowed an infiltration into their information.  All of it is pointing to Seditious conspiracy.  

If I had been a bad boy online over the last few months, I would be really concerned.

Yep. These right-wing hate-mongering Parlor boys may be getting  knocks on their doors from the FBI.
I have nothing to worry about. I have never voted for a known traitor in my life. Long live President-elect China Joe!
I don't know how true your statement is because I don't who you cast your ballot for,  but if you voted for Mr. Trump you voted for one of the biggest traitors this country has ever known.
Joe Biden sons says that he funneled bribes from multiple foreign governments. I believe Hunter and you voted for China Joe. Accepting bribes is a high crime.

Arnold has never been and will never be a conservative. He was the California governor long after a conservative could have been elected to that office.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Rats Jumping Off the Trump Train: Diary of a GOP Civil War - by Hoot Gibson - 01-14-2021, 02:45 AM