Poll: Who wins the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
26.39%
Johnson Central
73.61%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs)
(12-04-2020, 10:19 AM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: Also worth pointing out, one of Johnson Central's wins over a team without a winning record was a 47-17 win Simon Kenton.

The Pioneers finished 3-7 but their last loss was a 1 point loss, 34-33, to Dixie Heights which was arguably the 2nd best team Corbin defeated.

Take that FWIW.
True. But we can play that game all day. JC beat Harlan the first time by 30ish points. KC also beat Harlan. Corbin smoked KC both times. I don’t believe you think any of that matters and I don’t believe it either.  Or any stats, they all go out the window tonight. What I think we will see is two physical teams battling it out. I think both will be in for a surprise at first because neither one of them have played anyone that will prepare them for tonight. No team can afford many mistakes or lack of execution. I still think that if Corbin doesn’t make any bone headed mistakes, or stupid coaching decisions. We give ourselves a great chance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: #3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs) - by Hound05 - 12-04-2020, 10:44 AM