Poll: Who wins the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
26.39%
Johnson Central
73.61%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs)
(11-28-2020, 02:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:01 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:57 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:50 PM)toolaidback Wrote: Johnson Central better bring it, Redhounds are thirsty!!
Be careful what you ask for... they may be clinching their thirst with a big glass of Flint, Michigan water if they aren't careful.
Fully what I expected. No respect!

Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Will be a heck of a game, win or lose can’t wait to watch this one, it’ll be a slobber knocker. Anyone know about a live stream for this or the chances of getting a ticket?

It will be streamed on team1prep.com (paid stream about $10.00) Ticket information should be early next week.

(11-28-2020, 02:38 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Good luck to Johnson Central and Corbin in this one. I just hope for no injuries and let these boys settle it on the field.

Nothing but respect for the Johnson Central Golden Eagles and coach Matney.

No doubt going to be a heavyweight matchup.

This is my boys Senior year. So I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Very excited to see how he matches up in this one against some of the top talent in the state.

God is good! Very thankful for what we have!

God is Good! No injuries. My son is a Senior as well. Hope for a great game so these kids can leave it all on the field. Believe me, Eagles have nothing but respect for the Hounds as well. Safe travels supposed to be rainy and snowy Friday. I CAN'T WAIT.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old guy's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, TD Hounds
Messages In This Thread
RE: #3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs) - by Old guy - 11-28-2020, 02:38 PM