Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 11-2
(11-03-2020, 03:58 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote: LCA is head and shoulders above everyone in 2A, at this time. Somerset has been decimated with injuries and Mayfield isn't fielding a vintage, Mayfield team. In my opinion, Beechwood looks to be a strong contender and could very well be the second best team in 2A at this time. Danville can't be counted out as well, due to them giving LCA, all they wanted and more. After these five teams, West Carter is hands down the best team left in 2A and very well could be a dark horse to make a deep run in the playoffs. Breathitt County isn't a top ten team at this time, but I don't know who I would put in front of them. At the end of the day, I feel like it's LCA's to lose.

LCA is head and shoulders above everyone in 2A?  They only beat Somerset by a touchdown and trailed in the 4th quarter.   Somerset has been banged up the last few weeks  but they should have everyone back for the playoffs.   And I agree that Beechwood should be considered the 2nd best team in 2A.  So if Danville and Somerset can play LCA right down to the wire,  and Beechwood is as good,  or better,  than those 2 teams doesn't it make sense that LCA has been a little bit better than the group of contenders at the top of the class?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walt Longmire's post:
  • Westside
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 11-2 - by Walt Longmire - 11-03-2020, 05:03 PM