Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years
PantherPride68 Wrote:Montana had Jerry Rice and Ronnie Lott, Jordan had Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant. Not to mention the rest of the talented players on both these respective teams. This and this alone is why Montana and Jordan are viewed differently than Marino, he never had that luxury. I dont care how great a football player is, In this game no one person carries a team. Anyone who beleives this has watched too much sportcenter. If Montanas lineman didnt block or Rice didnt catch than no matter how much will to win that Joe had he couldnt have won because he cant block,throw and run all at the same time. Joe was a great leader of a great team. Im not saying blume didnt have a supporting cast at all, Im just saying that a true TEAM wins as a team and loses as a team and it is not fair to say that one person was the cause of it. Where Blumes place in history lays I dont know but the kid was a great back and I wish him well in college. It is just as unfair to a team to say that one player can win a game all by theirselves as it is to place all the blame on one player for losing a game.

:thumpsup: great posts :thumpsup:
Messages In This Thread
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years - by Tough Turf - 05-09-2006, 10:39 PM