Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years
Golden Eagle Wrote:FWIW pal, I don't have a clue who hold him king is,so he's not my buddy. I never once said that Ron Blume is one of the best in the past ten years I just thought it was pretty bad for a grown man to say that a senior in high school "chokes in big games", or "he can't win the big games", and " he chokes under pressure". I bet you Jim Matney don't believe he's a choker. Ron Blume and the rest of his senior pals stuck around and turned around a football program that for so many years was a complete joke. I would venture to say if you was in the exact same position you wouldn't have stuck around during that mess. Did you even play football in high school?

PS
In the future you can keep your advice to yourself. I'm a grown man and I don't need any help from a 19 year old boy. My previous post was to Matney's Prodigey and not to you . I think we cleared our differences but you have to go and poke your nose into it and start something else.

Listen dude, from all the evidence that we have seen, ron Blume is a professional choke artist. Along with the rest of his crew. INCLUDING the coach...and i even like Jim Matney. Also if you read the whole thread, Matney's Prodigey stepped in to back me up, and i was returning the favor...so no i did NOT stick my nose into it...you put yours into it...

you can call me a boy all you want, i dont care, your probably some old dude who "the older you get, the greater you were" type deal. What were you, backup place kicker??
Also, I have one question for you, How do you know Matney's Prodigey is a grown man?Confusedhh:

bigcountry Wrote:From what I have read, I think that the statement was made that he didn't play any sports. I think that either he or someone said once in a post that he was a cheerleader though.

Smile Smile Smile No, sorry, wasnt a cheerleader. i did play sports though....
Messages In This Thread
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years - by corndog23 - 05-04-2006, 04:53 PM