Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years
Golden Eagle Wrote:What a shame. There was once a time when I enjoyed reading your posts Prodigey but your last three to four posts on this subject has sickened me. Your talking trash about a 17 or 18 year old kid who is also a member of this site and you want to call some one else ignorant. That's the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me on this subject. Pitiful just plain pitiful and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for acting so childish.

The shameful thing here is that you and your buddy hold em king fail to realize that if you want to be a top ten running back, OVER A TEN YEAR PERIOD, In a big part of the state with many quality runners, then you HAVE TO WIN! thats all there is to it. He was a GOOD running back, but he lacks the clutch performances to carry his team to a playoff victory for me, or any unbiased poster, to call him great.

FWIW Golden Eagle, Matney's Prodigey is when of the most knowledgeable sports fans i know, and if you want to learn something.....keep readin his posts....
Messages In This Thread
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years - by corndog23 - 05-04-2006, 12:00 PM