Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years
Tough Turf Wrote:Hey hey hey Matney's Prodigey did I pick a bone with you......no. just talking to corndog. For that matter do you think sheldon clark (if had played each other last season) could beat Johnson central??????:lmao: Dont say their in 3A......or they have a better coach...

I never said they would have beat Central or that they had a better coach. Where did you see that in any of my posts? What I did say is that Blume has NEVER won a single playoff game so how can you claim him as the best back from the mountains? Great players win. That is the bottom line. Blume never got it done when it mattered most. He didn't have what it took to get the job done and he folded under pressure. End of Disscussion.
I also said that you were crying about how JC beat teams that beat SC, but your also fighting a losing battle bub since JC did make anearly departure from the playoffs where as SC did not. Don't get me wrong I am a HUGE fan of your coach (hence the name), but you are bad mouthing Sheldon Clark when you have no reason or right to. SC had a great year and you want to say they play in a soft district/class and that is the only reason they won. I know it must be hard on you having to go watch Sheldon Clark, Belfry, Paintsville and all the other teams from the mountains in the playoffs when you Eagles are practicing basketball. But that is no reason to bad mouth SC. They had a great year and thats all you can say. No point in getting tore up about it.

*You got beat SC didn't.

*Blume is not one of the top 10 backs from the mountains because he can't win big games.

That is all you need to look at. Figure it out.
Messages In This Thread
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years - by Matney's Prodigey - 05-03-2006, 10:13 AM