Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years
Well I know I an going to take it hard for this one but here we go. Oh bye the way I am sorry if i leave anyone out and dont have any stats for everyone.

1) Michael West - Lawrence Co.- 10th in the State all time in Scoring with 584 (1998-01), Is 8th in the State (career) in TD's with 95, Is 3rd in the State (career) in Rushing yards with 7,725 (the leader Derek Homer 8224), 10th in the state for rushing yards in a season with 2,727 in 1999., 9th all time in state in rushing yards in a game with 414 yards against BELFRY in 2000, also in 2000 was 8th in the state in rushing yards per game at 212.5, was 14th in the state in rushing attempts for a career with 758 from 1998-01, was 8th in the state for rushing TD's in a career with 93 from 1998-01. Also played injured his Jr and Sr year with a broken nose and a screwed up ankle.
2. Johnathan Chapman - Brethitt Co. and Pikeville most of it coming from the Bobcats. - 9th in points scored with 594 from 1995-1998, Total TD's with 99,rushing td's with 98. Chapman played on great Brethitt Co teams that passed the ball more than they ran the ball, and was a class act.
3. John Ortega(sp) Prestonsburg- was just unreal
4. Lee Abshire - Lawrence Co. I know that it has been more than 10 years for him but how can you throw his name in there just a great pleasure to watch and was just so hard to stop, Played tailback, WR, QB, and even fullback against Prestonsburg in the Playoffs his Senior Year.
5. Arliss Beach-Ashland- Was fun to watch, but did have games that he laid down in and just stopped playing, but those were very few maybe once his senior year, didnt like to take a hit but had unreal numbers and I wish him the best of luck with the Packers and he got Screwed @ UK .
6. Nick Meadows-Lawrence Co. Was just the hardest back to bring down, and the run against Brethitt Co when he broke 8 tackles and had like a 60 yard gain in the mud was the best run I have ever seen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Messages In This Thread
Best Mountain rb's that you have seen over the past 10 years - by Batpuff - 05-02-2006, 03:00 PM