Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the next coach at Paintsville?
The Blue Blur Wrote:Dang, throw your anti-PR party. You don't have to be so defensive, Bluesman was just asking Guru what name he was dropping and I answer that question for him. Maybe Mo will apply, heck maybe they shouldn't wait on that. Squeaky wheel gets the oil, they have to remember Mo is about 6 states away. Does anyone know if they've tried to contact him yet?

:argue: you misunderstood me. I am NOT anti PR. He is a great coach and person. I'm just trying to get the point across to the hangers on that he will not be coaching at Paintsville. If some still have trouble accepting that, they can email him personally. Contact info is on the LCHS site. BJW is not a full time teacher. As far as applicants now, JTA is the only qualified one. As for contacting Mo, I heard the administration didn't but a few individuals (you know who you are) did. They are the same that broke the ice with PR. Not sure what his reply was, but I'll probably hear in a day or so.
Messages In This Thread
Who will be the next coach at Paintsville? - by In the Know - 04-04-2006, 11:09 PM