Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Corbin (State Semifinals)11/23
FoSho Wrote:It's obvious that Corbin and Boyle Co are both very good teams. This should be the title game again.

Here is one thing that I always come back to and I'm curious as to what Hounds fans think.

Estep is a tremendous athlete. As a Boyle Co fan I am thankful he is at QB. He is Corbin's biggest open field threat and if he is in the backfield it's much harder for him to do damage against a good defense.

He had 15 carries vs Mayfield for 49 yards and threw for 111. Boyle Co and Mayfield are pretty similar as far as defense and team speed. Longmire was your leading rusher vs Mayfield but only had 56 yards. I see this as a huge part of the game this Friday. Will Corbin be able to run the ball effectively vs our D?

I think it safe to say every team still playing on Friday is a completely different team compared to themselves during week 4/5. Seems unfair to compare stats that occurred 8/9 weeks ago. JMO. One thing about it give it two days and your question will be answered!
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County @ Corbin (State Semifinals)11/23 - by AverageJoe - 11-22-2018, 12:47 AM