Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
54.55%
Corbin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
FoSho Wrote:I apologized for early borderline statements I made and I haven't been on here long. I respect Corbin Football but some of the fans on here are pathetic.

What I fail to understand is the fact you guys have such a touchy reaction to other teams posters. The core of our sophomore class (when playing together) have never lost a game until Danville this season. I mean all the way back to 3/4 grade. So what? I still feel like a few of your posters here are unbearable and maybe that's a product of this forum in general, which will keep me from being on here much longer I'm sure.

The lack of intellectual honesty on here from some posters is pathetic. Maybe that's their schtick and I guess I will learn but it sure sheds a bad light on your team and community.

Safe travels to everyone that's making the trip to Lex this weekend.

I think you've probably missed most of the reason why some corbin fans are "touchy". Every accomplishment we've made has been met with excuses by others on here. And like the OP said most of them aren't even from the people we've played, just trolls. And it comes to a certain point where you are basically just saying "screw it". We've met and passed every test this year except one, to beechwood on the road in a close game. We've exceeded everyone but Corbin fan's expectations for this year after being wrote off. We don't need a congrats or a pat on the back, just stop with the excuses/borderline trolling by other fans (usually not opponents). We've made it to the state title after beating the New York Jets (central), when most didn't give us a chance. At the time, we beat two #1 teams in their respective class, BUT all of it was met with, "they were overrated", you wouldn't win without the refs, Central didn't play the same game they did the week before" and so on and so on. So don't take it personal when someone seems upset about something you say. Its usually not directed at you, but in general after a season of it. Everyone expects their team to win, that's fine, as I said we don't need a pat on the back or anything recognition. We'll earn that with our play this year. So far we have, but its been down played by sore loser trolls, or salty fans, or people who are down right salty and jealous of our success. So like I said, don't take it personal. And its not everyone- although most are justified after the crap we've had to endure this year- but I promise you, if you go back and look, even on this thread, Boyle co. fans are doing the same thing. Good luck, and lets make this the best atmosphere these boys have seen and DESERVE
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) - by Hound05 - 11-28-2017, 03:50 AM