Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
54.55%
Corbin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
blackandgold4life Wrote:Oh I wasn't bashing your receiver he is a very good WR that like you said is very talented. I was just making a point that he had 20 more receptions than the Boyle kid. As far as our WR's blowing by Corbin I don't think that happens Boyle has some quick kids but to me not overly fast. What I think Boyle receivers do to get open is run great routes and 70% of the time the QB throws it on the money. To me the Smith kid is just a winner at most everything he does isn't going to make many mistakes and he just kind of lulls the DB's to sleep not getting targeted much and then makes a big play out of no where but I stick to thinking he is much more valuable on defense. What most people are not clearly thinking here is these teams are much more alike than they are different I think this game will be a dandy and hope there are no turnovers and two teams just battle.

Hey, gotcha. No worries. I have no doubt the Smith kid is great. He is just a friggen sophomore is what is scary. Our kid was a senior and the Smith kid is probably already faster and hands are very similar. I also didn't realize he had been hurt the last 2 games of the year. I think is aw someone had posted that. I just think this game has the potential for high-school greatness. My bad for getting "huffy". lol
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) - by smoke1015 - 11-27-2017, 10:32 PM