Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
54.55%
Corbin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
Hound05 Wrote:Well first off I thought the Danville vs MF game was Friday. 2nd, anyone with any football knowledge could see how that could relate to this game. Since MF lost to corbin and Danville beat Boyle. Still not sure how you don’t see the correlation? But if I’m not mistaken I believe you were the same one who said central would have to much “speed” for us.

Hound05 you are mistaken. :Thumbs:

It really has no bearing. Danville vs Boyle was the 3rd Game of the Season. 3rd game for a team relying heavily on Sophomores. This is no the same Boyle team. Danville is not the same Admiral team.

Just like Corbin losing to Beechwood has no bearing on this game. That was along time ago and I pretty much can see that Corbin is a much better team now than then.

There are no common opponents between Corbin and Boyle. So straining for 3rd generation one is a stretch. And like I knew when you posted (but you must not have), The Danville game vs Mayfield is on Saturday, hence it has no bearing. :Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) - by Hatz - 11-27-2017, 05:03 PM