Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
54.55%
Corbin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I will talk trash now if I want to but i am choosing not to. Look smoke, i have dealt with them all through the middle school stuff, so unless you was there don’t tell me crap. After we won they was finally shut up until now and i am not going to get back into it. I called that score within 3 points and hit this one in the head also, I told them in September how it would play out.

AND, I have dealt with Corbin fans (some exactly as you are describing Boyle). I have met Belfry fans, right here, same deal. And the worst of all, Mayfield (good Lord don't say anything negative about those guys...). You can talk crap when you want, it's just advice. But I can too, and will always say what I think. I'll be at the championship game, watching eagerly and hoping for a good game. But I will agree with you, you can do what you want, but I am going to have my opinion, like I want and know as well. Everyone gets huffy when they have a good team. This board is full of us.
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) - by smoke1015 - 11-27-2017, 07:25 AM