Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
54.55%
Corbin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
Oldtiger Wrote:First let me tick off some Hounds fans....Psssst Corbin Folks..... Quit talking about your Alcoa win, Everyone not in RED knows that if your ref pal "whose kids even go to Corbin" and his crew hadn't called that game it never goes into OT and hounds loose. Please hush your embarrassing yourself.....

However I do Think Corbin Wins Friday night, team is playing the best it's played all season.....

I don’t really think you’ll tick off many corbin fans by making an idiotic statement like that. I do hope you have some crackers with that salt you have. You are like many others who make excuses for everything. Now, please hush, because people who actually know what’s going on are talking. And I think the word you were looking for is “YOU’RE”. You’re embarassing yourself. And as a clay co tiger fan I’d assume? Your fan base is the last people in the world to talk about officiating. Remember the Bobby kieth era?
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) - by Hound05 - 11-27-2017, 03:45 AM