Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
54.55%
Corbin
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
bcpc Wrote:They are both balanced offensively. The one with more wrinkles is Corbin. They have more sets and formations. Thus, will give them the ability to get playmakers the ball in space... I guess what I’m sayin Hatz! We won’t run the same plays over and over up the middle and off tackle. Haddix and company are a lil more diverse on Offense than Smith and the rebels. I’m not talkin about total points for the season. We could’ve racked up several more points on the season in weeks 5-13 but our Jb was on the field after half time. Don’t give me that Bull crap that you have a high powered O that can just score at will on good teams.. we are a good team. Danville is a good team. Etown was a good team. That’s not gonna fly with me, I know better.

What is hilarious is you think that this EXACT POST couldn't be from a Boyle fan. Neither team has had to show all of their formations and capabilities on offense. The bottom line is when you are running the ball down teams throats all you do is that.

I'll take BC defense over Corbin's and their speed and athleticism across the board will be the difference. Stats don't lie.
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County vs. Corbin (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) - by FoSho - 11-25-2017, 08:40 PM