Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
3.45%
Johnson Central
96.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 4A Johnson Central @ #4 4A Ashland (10/20)
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I agree that Ashland has the better skill players but I'm not sure that JC is that much better up front especially on the offensive side of the ball. Ashland is smaller but much more effective because they can move well and they finish their blocking assignments much better. From the film that I've seen the JC front five struggle to move and they seem to stand and watch as opposed to last year's front who would simply put you on your tail.
I feel that while JC has the advantage on the defensive line ,Ashland has a much better linebacker unit and our secondary is light years ahead of JC's secondary.

This game has the makings of a good old fashioned slobber knocker. JC has been untested and Ashland has rebounded well since laying an egg against against Harlan County.

I know JC has owned us for a long time but I'll never pick against my Tomcats. From the players that I've talked to they're confident and have wanted this game since they were eliminated from the playoffs last year. The players believe they can and will win and that's all I need to hear. Can't wait to shock the state Friday!

Tomcats 45
Eagles 38
When you ASH-lander cornheads finally come to realize that until the lunkheads on the ASH-land coaching staff finally come to their senses and stop this self imposed ban on letting NOTsoBADCAT get his due minutes, this program will continue to founder to the desperate depths that it has found its self in..Without the boy wonder Johnson Central will roll at ease..

Running clock in Putnam!!!
Messages In This Thread
#1 4A Johnson Central @ #4 4A Ashland (10/20) - by Bob Seger - 10-15-2017, 03:11 PM