Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 million more Americans would be uninsured under House bill
TheRealThing Wrote:April 4th, 2017. From the "Who's next?" thread.

You were so certain Trump won't last two terms that you put this forth^^ in "I'll eat my hat" fashion. I didn't call a bet, I just agreed to be there if Pence is elected in 2024 because that's what you offered. As I have tried to explain to you before, when you write something you can't change it like you can when you just say something.

As I have suggested many times, the wager was void IF Trump was impeached. Are you forgetting your part of the equation? The triumphalism of something akin to a thousand year Republican reign? From time to time, accept a bit of good-natured humor. In a culture where a tone deaf comedienne could possibly think holding up a bloody, severed head (ISIS style) likeness was a good choice, a liitle light-heartedness is needed. Now, TRT, you and I engage in pretty rough and tumble back and forth, but did we know each other, I would break bread with you and discuss Revelation and new guttering and gardening. It's all good American back and forth.
Messages In This Thread
23 million more Americans would be uninsured under House bill - by The Urban Sombrero - 05-31-2017, 09:31 PM