Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
From what I have read on here I believe very few of the post are accurate or representative of the teams your trying to boast about or defend. Been around both programs and I believe their kids are taught physicality, discipline, sportsmanship and respect. This is why majority of coaches I know teach their kids to keep their eyes on the prize and not what you hear from parents and biased fans. These are two great football programs with a lot of history and tradition. It's unfortunate when people diminish the game by getting into the gutter and seeing who has the best trash talking fans. I believe both teams have a great amount of mutual respect for each other which is how it should be. If only the fans could do the same. Everyone is entitled to there opinions but that's my 2 cents. As far as the game goes should be a great one to watch I know I'm excited to struggle parking in a packed house to see a great semi finals!
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by Comp. breeds champs - 11-24-2016, 09:56 PM