Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Redonthehound Wrote:3 days to go and still feeling good about this game. From what I'm hearing and seeing I still think Corbin by at least 14 but maybe more. These kids are more ready for this game than I've ever seen.
So sick of hearing how Belfry will wear us down. Finally got some more game film and the two "studs" #23 and #44 of Belfry really don't impress me. They seem to take plays off and tire down late in the game. We seem to much better conditioned and it will show. The fullbacks look thin and may not be able to take the beating. #10 is quick but he's small and will have a hard time handling the punishment for 4 quarters. And the defensive secondary is suited for our offense. #27 is quick to the ball but very very undersized to handle our passing attack. I'm actually more impressed with the belfry offense than I am with the defense. We will have our way with that defense. Still not seeing a way that we are held under 35 points and sure as heck can't see Belfry scoring more than 14-21. Pirate fans better get their dinner before the game because food won't taste good after the game.
Go Hounds!!!!!
You, sir, are nuts. But we shall see I guess. If Belfry doesn't win by 30+ I'll be shocked.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by smoke1015 - 11-23-2016, 08:14 AM