Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
HighViz Wrote:This isn't basketball Granny. This is a football thread. I know nothing about basketball. I will admit that Corbin folk maybe are arrogant at times. But by no means are nearly as bad as the Belfry peeps... oh, another thing Belfry Pride... please reread your post... especially the first and last sentence! I take it you and your posse are nothing but classy and respectful... tell another fool that, not me. Handing out Kleenex at the gate too. We can have a load shipped to pond creek right now if you choose, believe you poor lil babies need them now. Trash talkin goes both ways here in Corbin. Don't start, then expect everyone here to jus lay down and take it. : ))) Again, if you wanna complain and cry about the facility. WYMT will be carrying this one live. Stay on the couch in pond creek. Crossbones. I'll let you have my seat, I respect my elders, and the sickly. No matter if you wear a pirate jacket.

Granny the brown nosed bear sucks up to the pirates.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by pjdoug - 11-21-2016, 04:36 AM