Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
campbellfield Wrote:So anyone that thinks Corbin will win is hooked on drugs?

The one person that said he didn't see anyway that Belfry could win was just acting like Belfry people.

So far...you guys have put down our stadium, field, team, team name, coach. Made fun of Travis Freeman, who is blind, a teammate of his wrote a movie about him...Travis rarely played and then only in closing minutes. You guys should be so lucky to have someone like Travis in your community. I typed Lol when I read you guys asking if the game would be moved because I actually did laugh...That would be like asking if you guys would move to another place last year...why would we and why would you? I believe we probably have more visitor seats than Belfry...

Making light of the serious drug problem that is crippling all parts of our state is ridiculous.

I for one think that it will be a tall task to beat Belfry, but they play games for a reason.

The comment made about Freeman was absolutely classless and please know that 99% of Belfry fans would tell you the same.

Unfortunately those people don't frequent BGR much.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by BoondockSaint - 11-21-2016, 04:33 AM