Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets
It might be a smart ideal to punish teams who drop out after the brackets are release with a one year postseason ban....

As for the rest of the comments ive been skimming through....

1. You can tell the committee gets it as close as possible to what they believe will make everyone happy. Finding sites alone has to be a major headache, but I have a feeling with the introduction of field turfs at a lot of places this may start becoming easier. Remember, this is a young organization. Perry Hazard Letcher Harlan Co high schools all have turf fields, and this will continue to grow and become more popular. Unless it was because of weather, schools like Whitley have a great middle school field they can host on, but its not turf and having an entire regional in October would kill it. Personally, if I were a school and didn't have scheduling conflicts, id take it in a heartbeat for fundraising off concessions.

2. Enough with the NH stuff. Its been said several times. About the time they do move up, teams like Belfry and Meece are likely to move down just making some of you even more angry Confusednicker:

3. The only problem I really see if the disparity among middle school programs around the state. While it does suck that Region 4 is ALWAYS completely loaded in every class, theres really not much else that can be done until more teams participate.

4. Kids are going to play and want to play no matter where you put them, where you put them at, or how long it takes to get there. Play the games.
Messages In This Thread
2016 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets - by RunItUpTheGut - 10-01-2016, 05:22 AM