Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets
I think I'm about the only one discussing Meece for Meece and I just watch them because of a kid that plays there and get info from what I see and his family. Whats done is done, and Meece will be healthy, but have a tough road with Adams then New Harlan. Know matter what has or had happened it boils down to just let the kids play. Its no secret that the KYMSFA doesn't like Northern or Meece very well look at what they did last year when they made us Southern and Northern play at Meece. You got to think about a lot of stuff over the years that's been done like KYMSFA made meece get up at 5 am to get loaded and travel to Lexington for a 8am kickoff against CAL at 18 degrees knowing CAL had a hotel and didn't tell Meece till day before of time change. I heard a real old high school coach talk about it at Clay Co. game, but as my friend said today Meece will be healthy and have been getting ready for this game for awhile, so just let the kids play and may the best team win, but no matter who wins both these teams are awesome programs this year.
Messages In This Thread
2016 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets - by SWpride - 09-27-2016, 05:26 AM