Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets Released
CADEREECE Wrote:It is bad that they do not look a little at tough schedule,, Hazard #8 seed and Pikeville #6 seed get nothing for playing tough schedule, Hazard played (Johnson, Belfry and Clay county) Pikeville played (Johnson and Belfry twice).

Hazard beat #2 seed Adams and #3 Mtn. View,, but the 3 losses to the big schools hurt there seed.

Despite being the #6 seed, I think Pikeville is the clear favorite in Region 4

No complaints with New Harlan in D3, but I would ask why they keep moving them from region to region?? In 2013 they were Region 4, last year region 2, now back to region 4

I agree. Pikeville also beat Shelby valley twice beating them by at least 3 touchdowns both times and Valley is a #4 seed. Also Prestonsburg wouldn't schedule us this year. Would someone please tell me where Evarats and Mountain View are located?
I think a good game I watch will be the play in game between hazard and paintsville both teams are pretty even just have to see which team's star comes out on top.
Messages In This Thread
2015 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets Released - by PikevillePanthers75 - 09-30-2015, 09:32 PM