Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance!
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:You're wasting your time, syoung.....these Tubbylovers see the UK basketball program with blue glasses on. They're incapable of visioning what actually is occuring. These kind of fans are tickled pink with elite 8's and sweet 16's and SEC championships in a weak conference. They're the ones bouncing up and down in the eRuption Zone while UK is getting drilled by Vandy and Bama, hoping UK can just make it a 'close game'. REAL UK FANS demand final fours and National Championships and settle for nothing less. These narrowminded 'teenage Cat fans' make me shake my head TBH.

Way to respond to my post once again...You ignore everything I say because you know you can't argue against it....I see clearly what is occuring..I see a time in college basketball where anybody can win any game on any given night...I am tickled with going to the elite 8, especially last year a team in which we lost 5 seniors off the team....Nobody thought that team was going to have the season they had, and Tubby led them all the way to the Elite 8 in which MSU beat us in one of the best games I'v ever watched...A foul called on the Sparks 3 and Tubby and the gang is in the final 4...The SEC is weak, but when you win the conference as much as we have then that says something...The SEC isn't as down as usual this year, with Tenn. and Florida both hanging around the top 10, and LSU in the top 25 as well...Along with Kentucky who could beat anybody if they're on...The SEC isn't as good as the Big 10, BEast, or the ACC but it's far from a joke...The ERUPPtion Zone has nothing to do with this arguement, but what in the hell is wrong with the fans jumping up and down cheering for their team game after game? Please answer me that question..What is wrong with youngsters in the ERUPPtion Zone cheering for their team? Do you want them to just sit down and give golf claps when Kentucky is playing? That really makes no damn sense at all, and why you would bring that up baffles me...

I would love a final four appearance, and a national title too, but I know that for most schools that just doesn't happen very often...The league is more competitive now than ever and teams don't just dominate year in and year out now and march their way to final fours...

And you seriously need to get the hell over this teenage/young people thing you have going on, because it's WEAK! It has nothing to do with the matter at hand, and by declaring that you are older than us youngsters, yet then getting burned by us should be embarrassing to you, and you should really let that arguement go, because it's a joke...The fact that you went 18 years without a championship, and then have the right to come in here and complain because we're in our 8th season since a title is hilarious...

I shake my head at these grown men who come in with names like "yellow snow" and try to argue with us poor narrowminded youngsters...
Messages In This Thread
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance! - by alfus21 - 02-23-2006, 06:22 PM