Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance!
"Smackthefloor" Wrote:I'm with you guys, I think Tubby should be kept. I've converted over to a U of L fan and I think it would be best for the Cardinals program. They are gaining more and more fans by the minute. Ricky P is the better coach, motivator, and recruiter. I reached my end with Tubster when in a game last year UK was being out rebounded 2 to 1 and he subs in all guards and goes with a smaller lineup and UK is now being out rebounded 3 to 1. :Hammer3: I say UK keeps Tubby a little while longer and maybe they'll start losing to more teams like Vanderbilt ect.... One day Morehead, EKU, and Western will get their chance to storm the floor at RUPP. :moon:

But for real.....................
Good Luck UK :getwell:

Yeah how's UL doing this year anyways? Last I checked they weren't even competing with anybody in the BEast.....Last I checked they weren't even slated to make their own conference tournament...And if you check some of Louisville's message boards you'll see they're losing fans becuase of the attitude Rick has had this season, and some of the recruiting he has done...Wow...Being outrebounded 3-1..I didn't know that Smile Maybe I'll start doing what everybody else is doing and just start making stats up like you...
Messages In This Thread
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance! - by alfus21 - 02-22-2006, 09:02 PM