Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance!
Once again all UK has a total of 7 titles in over 100 years so that's less than 7% of the time. Yes I lived the 18 years of no title and I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS WITH TUBBY IT BOILS DOWN TO ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY for most of the TUBBY HATERS. I LOVE UK AND ALWAYS WILL BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF WE WIN ANOTHER GAME THIS YEAR we would be screwing up to fire TUBBY. Does the name BEAR BRYANT mean anything to anyone. UK screwed him and look what that got us. You talk history then you should know that those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it. I for one don't want to see UK screw another great COACH. If you think the final four makes you one of the great programs then I guess we only have four great programs a year WHATEVER. In the case in football all the teams that went 12-2 or 11-3 really sucked and must have a terrible program since they didn't finish in the top four. ONCE AGAIN UK BASKETBALL FANS = SPOILED!
Messages In This Thread
Fire Tubby Petition (For Real) Here's your chance! - by CatDawg - 02-22-2006, 07:19 PM