Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV
"The Dork" Wrote:i do belive that lakan is the only person on ER's squad who has anything above a series- our squad has mutliple tumblers who all together account for more than one person*
UMMM....I saw a lot of power tumblers on both squads! Lakan was the only full on the floor - from either team...but what does Valley have 'above a series'??
I'm not being smart ass here...but seriously, I don't know what you seen from Valley that ER didn't have. Maybe you was to busy watching the blue crew supporting them (which they did a GREAT job of) to see what all ER has.

"True Blue" Wrote:Sara Ratliff wasn't showing bad sportsmanship, she was showing heart and pride, which makes a great cheerleader. Bad sportsmanship is purposely tumbling into the opposing team (ahem-ER), and yelling rude and obscene comments also to the other team (ahem-ER once again). Also, as much bad mouthing there is about Sara, I don't hear one word being said about the ER cheerleader, I believe it was Abby Runyon, who also yelled in Sara's face. It was Abby Runyon who also purposely tumbled into Sara to land in front of her.
So lets not try to be to bias and use this thread just so we can say mean things about Sara Ratliff.

-GO VALLEY-
:wtf1:
OKAY~did you see any games between ER and Valley last year?? The 'above named cheerleader' (simply because I refuse to call anyone by name on here other than those that I support from ER) not only tumbled 'aggressively' towards our girls ALL of last year, but she TAUNTED our fans the entire length of the floor!! She would tumble all the way down to our cheerleaders (which last year she was the only one that did) and then instead of running back up the floor yelling towards Valley's side....she would yell at our side! It was the rudest thing I have EVER seen a cheerleader DO--EVER!
Quote:yelling rude and obscene comments also to the other team
:omg: Are you seriously going to go there -- ER being 'rude' and Valley NOT??

Quote:Abby Runyon, who also yelled in Sara's face. It was Abby Runyon who also purposely tumbled into Sara to land in front of her.

You obviously wasn't at this game...or didn't see this incident. I WATCHED 'the above mentioned girl' finish tumbling, stop, stand and move back and forth, SO Abby would tumble into her-SHE NEVER TOOK HER EYES OFF ABBY! I can assure you that if anyone (not saying that someone on ER's squad wouldn't do it...cuz I dunno) but if anyone was going to do this on purpose, it WOULD NOT have been Abby Runyon!! The look on her face, was an "OMG" look!! This whole thing between the squads actually started last year....ER's tumbling is just stronger this year, our girls are more confident, and frankly their tired of it!
Let me finish by saying that 'the above mentioned girl' IS NOT a 'mean girl'--actually just opposite, I've met her, and off the gym floor she is pretty cool. I agree that she was showing spirit and pride....but there is a line that can be crossed...and she has been crossing it for a long time! I remember her cheering in Jr high, and she has always tumbled down until she was right on top of the visiting cheerleaders.
I guess 'the bottom line is' Abby did nothing wrong!!

:Cheerlead GO WARRIOR CHEERLEADERS!:Cheerlead
Messages In This Thread
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by i-dono - 02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
cheerleading showdown between ER @ SV - by ridgewarrior - 02-18-2006, 12:56 AM