Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Cheerleading Squads! Who's the best!
"EKYMAMA" Wrote:After watching the events today, the JCHS girls are in great need of leadership. From what I have seen, all of the other squads were heads above JC. God knows I love and support these girls more than anything. But, there appeareance alone was substandard. The girls just didn`t seem to have the glow and appearance of the other squads. All the other squads appeared to be more perky and more focused. I just hate to see the girls and parents go through the $$s it cost to go down there and be one of the only KY schools to not represent. These girls work so hard all year long yet for nothing! They go down year after year and come back with the same results. Just a nice vacation! These girls need someone who wants more than just a vacation! I know that many people view this from the JC area and, I am NOT putting the girls down what so ever. But, when the basketball, football and baseball teams didn't produce to the standards that you expected, changes were made. So why make these girls suffer year in and year out? You have some of the best female cheerleader athelets in Kentucky attending your school, you wouldn't settle for second with the boys sports , so why settle with below second with the cheerleaders! I just hate to see our girls go down there and come back year after year with such disappointment. They deserve better than that! I lam proud of you girls for all of your hard work. Congrats JC for a job well done!

Well, I must say that you are right. I just received a few calls from some people down there and they concur with everything you just said. I was also told by them that out of all the schools from Kentucky that they were the only ones to not make it past the first round. I hate that for the girls. They worked their tails off all season long. I checked out a few pics on another thread and at www.varsity.com . They looked as if they had just got out of bed. LOL!! At least they had sun shine down there unlike us. LOL!! Pikeville and Graves looked like they were ready to represent. I also agree with your words on fixing things.

Quote:
I know that many people view this from the JC area and, I am NOT putting the girls down what so ever. But, when the basketball, football and baseball teams didn't produce to the standards that you expected, changes were made. So why make these girls suffer year in and year out? You have some of the best female cheerleader athelets in Kentucky attending your school, you wouldn't settle for second with the boys sports , so why settle with below second with the cheerleaders! I just hate to see our girls go down there and come back year after year with such disappointment.

But, all that said. Congrats to the girls for getting there and doing your best. So enjoy the nice weather and give Mickey a hugg from me! We will be praying for your safe trip home.
Messages In This Thread
15th Region Cheerleading Squads! Who's the best! - by halfstep - 02-12-2006, 09:13 PM